Listening to audiobooks is an amazing experience. Audiobooks do what no normal book can, allowing users to listen and consume wherever they are. Driving to work, cleaning the house, working out; audiobooks can fill life with stories and knowledge in whatever activity.
Before plug headphones in and start listening, get some ideas on how listening to audiobooks has a wide-ranging benefit.
What are the advantages to listening to audiobooks?
Audiobooks offer similar comprehension as reading. Think of it as books for ears instead of eyes. Audiobooks give you a new way to experience and enjoy books!
- Users can listen to an audiobook anywhere using a smartphone, a computer, or smart speaker.
- Having a book read aloud to users from expressive narrators.
- Can listen to audiobooks when user cannot read while driving.
- Users multitask while listen at the gym, a road trip, walking the dog, doing housework, gardening, making food, standing in line at the grocery, or while waiting at the doctor’s office.
- Can listen to a book in the dark.
- Learn a new language, a great way to practice a new skill.
- Great time to share a book with family while playing an audiobook in the car with kids.
- Audiobooks are a great help for persons with dyslexia by allowing them to focus.
- Good for reading assignments, can listen to an audiobook along with a physical book.
Audiobooks are immersive, educational, instructional, and entertaining. It can also change the way we listen, read, learn, improving the literacy of young readers and to users whose English is a second language.
There are several reasons why audiobooks are an essential part of learning, when regularly listen to it:
- Increase reading accuracy
- Increase reading speed, expand vocabulary, and improve fluency
- Teach pronunciation
- Improve comprehension
- Increase test scores when engaged in multimodal learning.
- Combining print and audio increases recall over print alone.
- Can make learning a much easier process for young learners who have difficulty in reading.
- Makes it complete and fun!
As benefits for all students, audiobooks can used to:
- Introduce them to books that are above their reading level
- Model good interpretive reading
- Teach critical listening
- Highlight the humor
- Introduce new genres
- Introduce new vocabulary or difficult proper names
- By-pass unfamiliar dialects or accents
- Provide a read-aloud model
- Provide a bridge to important topics of discussion for parents and children who can listen together while commuting for a long trip or on vacations.
- Capture the essence and the delights of hearing stories beautifully told by talented narrators.
Why some says it is expensive?
Because of the production and narrators, it is a bit pricier. However, lots of online services offers a discount or for free. Atale does it.
Whether users interested from epic fantasy to personal memoirs, they can download and access audiobook in any audiobook service.
Create an Account. It's free!
Subscribe Now: Only $9.99/month (7 Days Trial)
* OTP will be sent to verify Mobile Phone Nr