Streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora, allows you to listen to favorite music while driving a car. Providing the best possible in-car listening experience. On the other hand, there is a new way to get the same feel inside a car with no monthly service charge.
8D audio works because of three distinct factors; effects, equalization, and panning. They combined to create 8D music that tricks the brain in thinking that sounds are coming from various locations. The best thing to make the magic of 8D audio real is by using headphones and not with car speakers.
Why not with car speakers?
8D audio works with speakers, however, it is not the best way to enjoy 8D music. The true value of 8D audio comes with the use of headphones and not with speakers., as it moves from left headphone to the other side. The sound feels as if you are in another dimension, hear the sound from your front, back, and above your head.
“With speakers, the music will most likely work but won’t produce the required sound effect that will provide a more immersed experience.”
According to sound experts, 8D audio is more of a 3D audio effect that imitates the principle of binaural recording and spatialization effect to create a more immersive experience.
How 8D audio works?
As mentioned, the 8D audio technology uses a mix of effects, panning, and equalization techniques, combined to produce more relaxing sound.
Since 3D audio involves virtually placing sound sources in three-dimensional space, 8D audio is produce in multi-dimensional sound and not eight dimensions in audio production.
8D audio uses the left and right speakers of headphones to create a more immersive experience and gives the impression that the music is coming from different directions or dimensions. This creates a more enjoyable and pleasurable feeling.
Reasons why with headphones and not speakers
- 8D or Ambisonic audio created with software that can transform sound into a multi-dimensional experience.
- 8D audio covers every musical sound and production angle, letting you to hear multiple phases individually and simultaneously.
- The sound from the right side does not extend to that of the left side. It is the continuous movement of sound from the left ear to the right.
- You will listen to the song with the brain and not with your ears.
- Will feel the music from outside and not from the headphones.
- It makes sounds more relaxing.
- It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- It offers more immersive experience by making you feel you are in a new dimension or a live performance.
You can always play 8D audios in car using stereo speakers to create the effect. Bluetooth or aux cable to the "8d" source would work, play with the balance L/R, F/R to get your head in the best spot. However, you will not enjoy the music this way.
Again, 8D music technology does not work without headphones. Listeners will not experience the amazing benefits with car speakers.
The online platforms to find 8D audios are on YouTube, Spotify, and SoundCloud. It has tons of 8D sounds to download on phones or stream freely. Just search “8D music or 8D audio”.
You can connect the phone to your car to enjoy the sounds. Otherwise, use vehicle’s CarPlay or Android Auto to connect to the music app and then start playing the 8D sounds.
That is, listen to the sounds using headphones and not with speakers and use noise-canceling earbuds for nicer results.
Create an Account. It's free!
Subscribe Now: Only $9.99/month (7 Days Trial)
* OTP will be sent to verify Mobile Phone Nr